"Taking your dog to a backyard barbeque or party? Remember that the food and drink offered to guests may be poisonous to pets. "Keep alcoholic beverages away from pets, as they can cause intoxication, depression and comas," says Dr. Steven Hansen, ASPCA Senior Vice President of Animal Health Services. "Similarly, remember that the snacks enjoyed by your human friends should not be a treat for your pet; any change of diet, even for one meal, may give your dog or cat severe digestive ailments. Avoid raisins, grapes, onions, chocolate and products with the sweetener xylitol." (Quote from: ASPCA)
We have some great eBooks here for sale for making your own dog food and treats. We also have an eBook for making cat food and treats.
These are in a pdf form and you can open them on your favorite eBook reader (as long as it will open pdf files)
1) Home made cat food, treats, remedies.
2) All Natural Dog food treats, and food
3) Hamster Care
4) ChowChow Care
5) How to have a Health dog
6) Cats Printable Coloring & Crafts Pages
7) The COMPLETE guide to Aquariums
8) BIG Book of Puppy Names
9) The Ultimate Iguana Care Handbook
10) Animal Ghost and Hauntings (Stories)
11) Feline Royalty - Who rules the roost in your home?